We have tried to make this site simple to navigate, but we appreciate until you have been through the entry process once, you may need some guidance and advice on how to enter horsephotoshows as follows.
- First have a look at the schedule. There are 20 classes, so make sure you look at both pages.
- Click on the class you would like to enter, for example: Best Coloured.
- Fill in the sections asking for: Your Horse’s Name, Your Horse’s Age and Your Name.
- Next click to upload your image. This should take you straight to the documents on your computer, from where you can choose your image and upload it.
- You then need to confirm if you are happy to have your picture shared on social media.
- Once you have completed all the above, you need to select ‘Add to Basket’.
- Want to enter another class? Just click ‘Return to Schedule’ and repeat the process.
- When you have entered all the classes you wish to, click ‘View Basket’. This will take you to the cart, where you can check all your details are correct.
- Happy with everything, then proceed to the checkout.
- Complete all the information boxes and remember to sign up to the email newsletter, so that we can keep you posted with lots of exciting news and other competitions.
- Decide if you want to pay by Paypal or cheque and remember to tick that you have read the ‘Terms & Conditions’.
- Don’t have Paypal? Not a problem, click on the Paypal tab and it will allow you to make a one-off payment by credit card.
We hope you have found entering simple, yet fun. Good Luck and remember to check back again for next month’s schedule!